National Sports Complex
Date & Time
Friday 2nd July 2010 5.30PM - 11.00PM
Saturday 3rd July 2010 10.00AM - 12 Midnight
Sunday 4th July 2010 10.00AM - 10.00PM
RM 18 (still pending from Ticket Axcess)
Ample parking space is available at carpark B & C.
Are you feeling the HEAT? Can you smell the burning rubbers already? Do you wanna see Hot & Sexy Race Queens? Well SuperAutoMix is the event that you won't want to miss out!
And making their appearance for the very FIRST time, SuperAutoMix welcomes Team Cunningstunts all the way from Australia. They will be performing dangerous stunts on two wheels! With their finely tuned & hidden modifications to their bikes and carefully shipped into Malaysia, this must not be missed for motorsports enthusiast!
With Drift Competition & Modders Car Wars Competition set to be as competitive as ever, SuperAutoMix will be bringing in 2 Drift Masters from Team Orange Japan and also Auto Salon Australia Judges to head judge in these two competitions.
Also, for RC Fanatics out there, There will be RC Drift Challenge that will be held in conjunction with SuperAutoMix.
SUPERAUTOMIX is proud to announce SUPERAUTOMIX Drift Competition
This drift competition is the first to be held at National Sports Complex, Bukit Jalil in 2010. It aimed at catering to drivers on both the professional and semi professional, featuring the rising stars and hometown heroes of the drifting world.
SUPERAUTOMIX Drift Competition promised a non stop passion, energy and excitement. To all drift enthusiasts, get ready for a BIG BATTLE at Bukit Jalil this July. Lots of attractive prizes including cash and trophies await the inaugural winner!
Thanks to our event partner, Drift.com.my will be in hand to assist us to make SUPERAUTOMIX Drift Competition a huge success
First: RM5,000.00 + Trophy + Sponsor’s Voucher
Second: RM3,000 + Trophy + Sponsor’s Voucher
Third: RM1,500 + Trophy + Sponsor’s Voucher
Fourth – Eighth: Participation Plaque + Sponsor’s Voucher
Entry fee for each competitor is RM200.00 and non refundable.
Only CASH payment accepted. Please pay your ENTRY FEE to:
AXIACOM SDN BHD
Account Number: 2141 3800 124 082 (RHB Bank)
Please fax bank in slip together with ENTRY FORM to (03) 9207 9788. Please call (03) 9207 9693 to check if we received your fax.
- Competition will be judged according to speed/throttle opening, drift angle, and lining.
- 2 judged runs will be given to all participants, best score out of the 2 runs will be evaluated and participants with the best 16 scores will proceed to Tsuiso round.
- Best 16 participants will be paired up against each other according to their position in the qualifying round. 1 vs 16, 2 vs 15, 3 vs 14, and so on.
- Participant with the higher qualifying position will start in front. No warm up run will be given on Tsuiso round.
- 3rd and 4th place will be decided with a concession round. 5th to 8th place will be based on qualifying score for drivers eliminated in the best 8 round.
- Judges decision is final. No protest will be entertained.
Rules and Regulations
- All participants will be required to attend the drivers’ meet prior to the competition.
- All participants’ vehicle must pass the scrutinizing prior to the competition, all stickers placement, vehicle and required equipments will be checked.
- Only rear wheel driven (RWD) vehicles will be permitted.
- Full face helmets are REQUIRED. Helmets must be in good condition and worn at all times in the track, with the neck strap securely tightened.
- Driver seat must be of non reclining full bucket type. Passenger seat may be removed.
- A minimal of 2 inch 4 point harness is REQUIRED and must be worn at all times in the track. Buckle can be of turn style or push button quick release.
- Racing suit, driving gloves and close toe shoes are REQUIRED.
- A roll cage with minimal of 6 point is REQUIRED.
- Tow hooks are REQUIRED on both the front and rear of the vehicle.
- Battery must be securely tightened with the positive terminal insulated.
- All loose items in the vehicle must be cleared or secured.
- Brake lights must be working.
- No oil leaks of any kind will be tolerated.
- Semi slicks and full slicks are NOT allowed. Tire must have a minimum thread wear of 140. If you have doubt about the tire, please seek advice from the organisers.
- Driver side window must be up at all times in the track.
- The organiser reserves the right to decline entry or disallow a vehicle to enter the track if the vehicle is found unsafe.
For more details, please contact Mr Yoong on mobile 019 323 6353 or email:
p/s : InsyaAllah i will join this event, so if anyone also going, see you there....