Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Friends...


ble cte psl tjuk d atas.....
msti rmi yg tertny2...
apakah sbnrnya maksud 'friends' yg sbnr...
so...
4 me friend is the one who that we trusted most, feel good when hanging with him/her and can remind u when you doing wrong things....
maybe bkn sme org think as i think but this is my best definition on friends...
so....
what is the important factors when choosing friends??
kind??
cool??
religious??
4 me...
religious n cool person taking the 1st important factor of choosing friends...
why??
because religious person can always remind me when i done some wrongdoings...
cool person can make me easily mix when hanging around with them...
so...
do you agree with me??

No comments:

the drifter...

My photo
hamba Allah yang lemah lagi hina. automotive enthusiast + hobbyist photographer + student. still improving myself to be a better muslim. ^_^

the drift crews....